Browser NotificationsUpdated 7 months ago
Browser notifications are messages sent from a browser which will be displayed on your screen. Notifications are sent to users who give us consent to receive the messages from us.
We can only send notifications to users using Chrome and Firefox on desktop and Android phones.
Why Do you Send Notifications?
We want to share useful information about our deals and wellness tips with you. Typically we'd send you information about the latest health and beauty deals which might be interesting for you. We'd also let you know when there is a free delivery, big promotion or a great health and wellness tip. The messages will be tailored to you, so no worries, we won't spam you.
The notifications can be easily turned off anytime in your browser settings.
Why am I seeing notifications?
Browser notifications are displayed to you on devices you've used to visit our shop, and opted to 'Allow' these notifications when the opt-in box was presented to you.
These appear on desktop and mobile devices when you start a browsing session, when we send our customers a notification about a great offer we currently have on our site.
You can easily turn these off anytime in your browser settings.
How to Subscribe to Notifications
When you receive a notification request from HealthPost, click on 'Allow'.
How To Unsubscribe From Browser Notifications
To unsubscribe from a notification:
- Click on the settings icon on the notification
- A window displaying Notifications settings will appear.
- Find HealthPost site and click on the three dots icon on the right and choose 'Block'.
- If you decide to subscribe again, go to the same browser settings and click 'Add'.
To unsubscribe by changing browser or app settings:
- On your computer, open Chrome
- Click the menu icon and choose Settings
- Scroll down and expand Advanced option
- Under Privacy and Security find Content section
- In the Content section, click Click Notifications
- Find HealthPost and choose Block. You can allow the notifications again by clicking Add.
- On your computer, open Mozilla Firefox browser
- Click the menu icon in the right top corner and choose Options
- On the left panel, click Privacy & Security
- Scroll down to the Permissions section
- Next to Notifications, click Settings
- Select Allow or Block beside the HealthPost URL.
Have another question? Our friendly customer care team are here to help