I can't login to my account - How do I reset my password?Updated 5 months ago
If you've typed your email address and password, and you are seeing an error message telling you that "Your email and password don't match" - that means the password you are trying to enter is no longer correct.
Simply click 'Forgot password' to reset your password and you'll quickly be able to get back to your order
- Always manually type your password, avoid allowing your internet browser to auto-populate a saved password.
- Delete any black dots in the password field – these would be your old password saved to your browser memory
- Click the link in the reset password email that will be sent to you
- If more than one reset password email has been sent to you - please use the latest one
Follow these steps to reset your password and access your account :
- Hover over the person icon (on mobile) or 'Sign in / Join' (on desktop) on the top right corner of our website. Click on Forgot Password?
- Enter the email address you registered your account with and click ‘Reset Password’
- Find your password reset email and click on the 'Reset password' link provided. If you can't see the email in your main inbox make sure you check your spam inbox.
- The link will take you back to our website to complete the password reset process. There is no need to navigate manually back to the website, or copy and paste the code.
- Simply type your new password twice and click the submit button.
- NOTE: Your password needs to be at least 7 characters long and include at least one number.
- Once you’ve finished this step, hover back over the person icon (mobile) or ‘Sign In/Join’ (desktop). Re-enter your new details and click ‘Sign In’
I've reset my password but I still can't log in. I keep going in a loop, what do I do next?
This may be that your browser is entering an old password saved in its memory. Try:
- Entering your password manually
- Delete the black dots that appear in the password field - this is likely to be your old password saved to your browser's memory
- Avoid clicking the password suggestion your browser shows you
- Delete your saved password from your browser’s settings
My email didn't arrive, where can I find it?
Your password reset email may take a few minutes to arrive. Please check you have entered your email address correctly. You’ll also want to check your spam or junk folder too.
I received an email, but the link doesn’t work?
- Links are valid for 24 hours only. If more than 24 hours have passed, you’ll need to request a new password reset email following the instructions above.
- If you’ve requested more than one password reset email, you may be using an expired link. Any new request will make previous links invalid. Please make sure you use the link from the most recent email we have sent you.
My account can't be verified, what should I do?
If you are told your details can't be verified, that's a system error on our side, so sorry about that!
Please click 'Send a Message' below to let our team know this is happening, and we'll help you with this promptly.
Have another question? Our friendly customer care team are here to help